In addition to the cyber security coverage included in your policy, you can further protect your practice with enhanced cyber liability protection, including:
- Network Security and Privacy - coverage for electronic and physical information, virus attacks, hackers, identity theft, regulatory defense and more.
- Regulatory Fines and Penalties (cyber-related)
- Patient Notification and Credit Monitoring Costs
- Data Recovery Costs
- Network Assets-pays costs to recover and/or replace data. Also covers business interruption expenses caused by these events
- Multimedia Risks - for protection against third-party claims alleging copyright/trademark infringement, libel/slander, advertising, plagiarism, and personal injury.
- Cyber Extortion / Cyber Terrorism